Kaewmala is a writer, a blogger and an avid twitterer. She blogs at thaiwomantalks.com and is a provocateur of Thai language, culture and politics. She is the author of a book that looks at the linguistic and cultural aspects of Thai sexuality called “Thai Love Talk”.
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Malaysia's Taib family to face Canadian court over money laundering case
- 21 kids died in a school fire in Malaysia. Here's what you should know
- Malaysian beer festival canned after Muslim uproar
- France will skip 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang if safety isn't assured
- Being Japanese is the best nationality in Asia