Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Thailand faces longest heatwave in 65 years
- Malaysia: Netizens astonished by birth of human-faced goat
- Indonesian minister says men become corrupt due to their greedy wives
- Malaysia: Probe on bizarre kid to confirm if a man had 'violated' goat mother
- Thailand asking foreigners for bank account, social media, and hangout details