Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Philippines: Aussie reporter survives bullet to the neck in besieged Marawi
- Indonesia: Four foreigners escape from Bali prison using tunnel
- North Korea claims diplomats 'mugged' by US officials at NY airport
- Bodies of missing sailors found in flooded compartments of US destroyer
- More than 26 hurt as flight by Chinese airline hits turbulence