Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Philippines: CIA doc reveals Aquino's 1989 request for US airstrikes on rebels
- Thailand: Fighter jet crashes during Children’s Day airshow, pilot killed
- Something fishy is going on with the corruption-related arrests in Malaysia
- Floods wreak havoc in southern Thailand
- Duterte like Lee Kuan Yew, strict but effective – Philippine govt