Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Silly, stupid? No, something sinister in Malaysia's pretzel dog brouhaha
- Thai woman made to kneel before king’s portrait over royal insult
- Thai PM: Crown Prince seeks delay in proclamation as King
- Leonardo DiCaprio urged to quit as UN climate advocate over 1MDB links
- Swiss activists barred from London premiere after telling DiCaprio to repay 1MDB funds