Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- North Korea warns against US 'hysteria' as it marks founder's birth
- North Korea warns Americans: 'Don't mess with us'
- 'Disappointed': Jokowi upset that Saudi invests in China more than Indonesia
- Thailand: Over 1,000 tourists stranded at airport over massive travel scam
- Thailand: Ban on street food takes effect in capital amid junta crackdown