Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- The Trump-shake: A look at Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe’s awkward handshake
- Cory Aquino's betrayal of 'People Power'
- One of Kim Jong Nam's alleged lady assassins wore 'LOL' shirt, used poison 'more toxic than cyanide'
- Is Trump taking this whole ‘presidency’ thing seriously?
- SGX-ASX merger: Is ASX Chairman David Gonski the weak link?