Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Duterte orders navy to fire on foreign poachers in Philippine waters
- Indonesian finance minister crowned Best Minister in the World
- English teaching in China suggested for Philippine workers after Kuwait ban
- What do Sri Lanka's local elections mean for the future of democracy?
- This Chinese New Year, Asian travellers are flocking to Japan