Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Chinese man saunters through security with human arms in luggage
- Forget nasi lemak, Singapore's best diplomatic tool is its university
- Malaysia to remove mandatory death penalty for drugs
- New Australian reports suggest location where MH370 disappeared
- North Korean elites watch porn too, just like the West