Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- North Korea says war is inevitable after US 'warmongering'
- Dozens of countries have violated UN North Korea sanctions
- 'It affects our feelings': Cambodia asks US to reconsider visa restrictions
- Duterte, Hun Sen nominated for 2017 Confucius Peace Prize
- The 'illusion' of meritocracy at Malaysian universities