Hong Kong been waiting for Edward Snowden to emerge ever since the ex-CIA worker who leaked details of U.S. surveillance took shelter in the city. Tara Joseph looks at the efforts to track him down.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Malaysia broke international law by executing brothers before clemency hearing - activists
- 'Entirely fabricated': EU Parliament condemns Philippine senator’s drug charges
- North Korea strikes US forces in latest propaganda video
- Indonesia’s long relationship with Freeport at crossroads
- Philippines: Duterte says not at war with China, can’t stop Scarborough Shoal activities