Proud of its reputation for innovation, Apple may now try its hand at imitation. Supply chain sources tell Reuters the company is eyeing larger screens, along with new colors and a low-end model.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- 'Climate of fear': Cambodian court charges journalists with espionage
- Rohingya crisis: Burmese military slammed after clearing itself of any wrongdoing
- Eyewitness: The Rohingya horrors and Aung San Suu Kyi’s whitewash
- Shan State: Burma's hidden humanitarian crisis
- 'I've never seen anything like this': Parasites inside North Korean defector highlight poverty