Proud of its reputation for innovation, Apple may now try its hand at imitation. Supply chain sources tell Reuters the company is eyeing larger screens, along with new colors and a low-end model.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Malaysian photographer lied about Fukushima aftermath shots, say critics
- Malaysia: Watch seller fined over 'sexy' poster of Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai
- Chinese woman claims Vietnamese border staff scribbled 'F word' on her passport
- Opposition calls for Malaysian PM Najib to make way for full 1MDB investigation
- Body count rises as new Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed