Proud of its reputation for innovation, Apple may now try its hand at imitation. Supply chain sources tell Reuters the company is eyeing larger screens, along with new colors and a low-end model.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Thailand: Couple sleeps in hotel room unaware of dead body under their bed
- Philippines: Fisherman kept giant pearl worth '$100m' under bed for 10 years
- Thailand to double visa-on-arrival fee
- Malaysian MP asks voters if unseating Najib more important than public welfare
- Indonesia's alcohol ban plan: Creeping Islamization or social ills solution?