Proud of its reputation for innovation, Apple may now try its hand at imitation. Supply chain sources tell Reuters the company is eyeing larger screens, along with new colors and a low-end model.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- China: Shanghai Disneyland already 'trashed' one month before opening
- Thailand: 'Intrusive' immigration form now mandatory for foreigners in Phuket
- Australia: Accidental millionaire Christine Lee thought $3.3m was from her parents
- Thailand: Python bites man's penis while he was on the toilet seat
- Thailand: Speedboat accident kills three foreign tourists, one still missing