Well, it’s just as the headline says. Being a part of Asian Correspondent has been great, as the people are great and Korea Beat has spent more time here than anywhere else, but the time has come to part ways. Fairly soon, I’ll move back to koreabeat.com, start trying some new approaches to blogging that I’ve been mulling, and work on building a new project that I’m quite excited about. All of the old posts and comments will continue to be hosted here.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Thailand: Nudist resorts flourish in Asia-Pacific's most popular tourist haunt
- Malaysian right-wing activist arrested over death threats against mass rally organiser
- Malaysia: Oscar from DiCaprio's 1MDB-linked friends was 'missing' Marlon Brando award
- Thailand: 15 dead, 15 missing so far in Ayutthaya ferry tragedy
- Muslims rail against Harvard as Suu Kyi named ‘Humanitarian of the Year’