In South Korea on the 31st of January, Burmese democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi visited the memorial for the victims of the Gwangju Massacre.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Thailand: 'Happy 'Zone' enforced in Pattaya to combat reputation as sex capital
- North Korea strikes US forces in latest propaganda video
- Taiwanese woman commits suicide while chatting on Facebook
- The night the earth went dark: World makes statement against climate change
- 'Entirely fabricated': EU Parliament condemns Philippine senator’s drug charges