In South Korea on the 31st of January, Burmese democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi visited the memorial for the victims of the Gwangju Massacre.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- North Korean 'conflict' won't lead to World War III - analyst
- Indonesia: Government responds to international criticism of Ahok jailing
- China: Video of punch-up between nurses in operating theatre goes viral
- Australia: Police smash tax fraud syndicate worth US$123m
- Indonesian diaspora rallies around jailed Jakarta governor Ahok