In South Korea on the 31st of January, Burmese democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi visited the memorial for the victims of the Gwangju Massacre.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Indonesia blocks Telegram messaging service over security concerns
- US think tank says North Korea may have more nuclear bomb material than thought
- South Korea requests high level talks with the North
- What killed Otto Warmbier?
- Australia: AirAsia X pilot criticised for panicked response to shaking aircraft