In South Korea on the 31st of January, Burmese democracy activist Aung San Suu Kyi visited the memorial for the victims of the Gwangju Massacre.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- China: Shanghai Disneyland already 'trashed' one month before opening
- Thailand: 'Intrusive' immigration form now mandatory for foreigners in Phuket
- Australia: Accidental millionaire Christine Lee thought $3.3m was from her parents
- Thailand: Python bites man's penis while he was on the toilet seat
- Thailand: Speedboat accident kills three foreign tourists, one still missing