When top Luzern businessman Robert Casagrande needed help to soft launch My Table, an application which allows the user to review and book restaurants around the world, who did he turn to but the students of IMI. The research carried out provided an invaluable opportunity for our students to see marketing theory in action and to be part of an exciting new technology. Groups of students were sent to assess specific criteria from a list of restaurants provided by Gastrosuisse, partners in the enterprise. Their resulting findings will be an intrinsic part of this exciting new App. They have as well contributed ideas to mytable.com on viral videos (sample) and increase of their facebook fan community.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Thai netizens slam media coverage of 'Por' Thrisadee's funeral
- Tongue-Thai’ed – A woman's (supposed) worth in a military man's world
- Bangkok is ranked Asia's most popular city yet again
- Popular Thai actor 'Por' Thrisadee, 37, dies of dengue fever
- Dozens dead as bitter cold grips Asia from Thailand to Taiwan