1. A 40-year-old man was arrested on charges of beating an elderly woman to death for scolding him for littering.
2. North Face gear is getting to be more popular among teenagers.
3. One man’s story of a journey through chronic illness and treatment in a university hospital.
4. Eight months after committing matricide, a high school student took the CSAT.
5. A look at whether getting a high TOEIC score can drastically increase your chances of entering medical school.
6. A CEO’s personal driver was arrested on charges of threatening the CEO with a knife for firing him.
7. A 38-year-old idiot in Jeonju got 18 months in prison for beating someone up in an argument over how many shots of soju there are in a bottle.
8. A man in his 20s was sentenced to 10 years in prison for burglary and rape.
9. An interview with Kim Mi-hwa.
10. One of the Korea University medical students convicted of molesting a classmate is appealling his sentence, arguing that his crime was not deserving of a prison sentence. He received the same 18 months as the guy in #7.