Er, that’s what it’s called, right? At any rate, I’ve now got a Twitter feed going as @Korea_Beat. It’s still pretty barebones at the moment, but I’ll be Tweeting the stories posted here as well as quick summaries of other, untranslated articles and anything else I happen to find interesting. And my solemn promise to you — no pictures of what I have for lunch. So start following me!
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Harvard University blocks Thai netizens on Facebook amid anger over defaulting dentist
- Singaporeans report more than 300 instances of microaggressions over Chinese New Year
- The tragic case of Benjamin Lim: is Singapore's justice system flawed?
- Cambodian market vendors repel Thai police crackdown on counterfeit goods
- Thai netizens slam media coverage of 'Por' Thrisadee's funeral