Er, that’s what it’s called, right? At any rate, I’ve now got a Twitter feed going as @Korea_Beat. It’s still pretty barebones at the moment, but I’ll be Tweeting the stories posted here as well as quick summaries of other, untranslated articles and anything else I happen to find interesting. And my solemn promise to you — no pictures of what I have for lunch. So start following me!
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- China: Shanghai Disneyland already 'trashed' one month before opening
- Thailand: 'Intrusive' immigration form now mandatory for foreigners in Phuket
- Australia: Accidental millionaire Christine Lee thought $3.3m was from her parents
- Why Kuala Lumpur could be on its way to becoming the sex capital of Asia
- Thai public fed up with 'special treatment' for the rich