Penelope Trunk is never dull, and one of the better writers blogging today. This first-hand account of her experience in New York ten years ago is well worth the read.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Malaysia's Taib family to face Canadian court over money laundering case
- Malaysian beer festival canned after Muslim uproar
- France will skip 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang if safety isn't assured
- 21 kids died in a school fire in Malaysia. Here's what you should know
- Uber under investigation over allegations of bribery in Asia