According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Philippines: CIA doc reveals Aquino's 1989 request for US airstrikes on rebels
- Thailand: Fighter jet crashes during Children’s Day airshow, pilot killed
- Something fishy is going on with the corruption-related arrests in Malaysia
- Floods wreak havoc in southern Thailand
- Duterte like Lee Kuan Yew, strict but effective – Philippine govt