According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- K-Love: AirAsia boss marries Korean girlfriend at posh France retreat
- Tokyo is apparently the world’s safest city, unlike Southeast Asian capitals
- China: Racist museum exhibit shows black people alongside animals
- Poor Indonesians endure in Mindanao through fishing and farming
- Bali-bound AirAsia flight 'plunges' 20,000ft in mid-air horror