According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Silly, stupid? No, something sinister in Malaysia's pretzel dog brouhaha
- Thai woman made to kneel before king’s portrait over royal insult
- Thailand: Netizens rebuke BBC's 'misleading' advice to tourists amid mourning period
- 'Investigate your own brother', former Thai PM Yingluck tells Prayuth
- Swiss activists barred from London premiere after telling DiCaprio to repay 1MDB funds