According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- China: Shanghai Disneyland already 'trashed' one month before opening
- Thailand: 'Intrusive' immigration form now mandatory for foreigners in Phuket
- 2 middle-aged men die after rough sexcapades in Thailand and Malaysia
- Thailand: PM, right-wingers slam U.S. envoy's comments on human rights
- Why Kuala Lumpur could be on its way to becoming the sex capital of Asia