According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Harvard University blocks Thai netizens on Facebook amid anger over defaulting dentist
- Singaporeans report more than 300 instances of microaggressions over Chinese New Year
- The tragic case of Benjamin Lim: is Singapore's justice system flawed?
- Cambodian market vendors repel Thai police crackdown on counterfeit goods
- Thai netizens slam media coverage of 'Por' Thrisadee's funeral