According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
Uber, OKCupid users among millions urged to change passwords after Cloudfare bug causes massive leak
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Malaysia: Rally continues into the night in support controversial Syariah Bill
- Asian Correspondent 2017 CSR 50 Index
- Philippines: Over 100 'rogue' cops defy Duterte's deployment order
- Malaysia: Hundreds of thousands expected to join mass rally calling for greater Syariah laws
- SGX-ASX merger: Is ASX Chairman David Gonski the weak link?