According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Thailand: Couple sleeps in hotel room unaware of dead body under their bed
- Indonesia's alcohol ban plan: Creeping Islamization or social ills solution?
- Philippines: Duterte may face international court for drug deaths, senator says
- Malaysian MP asks voters if unseating Najib more important than public welfare
- Thailand to double visa-on-arrival fee