According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- North Korean 'conflict' won't lead to World War III - analyst
- Indonesian diaspora rallies around jailed Jakarta governor Ahok
- Australia: Police smash tax fraud syndicate worth US$123m
- Thailand: Shocking video emerges of man shooting ex-girlfriend at workplace
- China: Video of punch-up between nurses in operating theatre goes viral