According to the Erawan Center (of the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration) as of May 17 at noon, there have been 256 injuries and 35 deaths (see Thai language PDF). The breakdown of the 35 people who have been killed is here (Thai language PDF). Of the 35 persons killed there was 34 civilians and one solider.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Thailand: 'Happy 'Zone' enforced in Pattaya to combat reputation as sex capital
- North Korea strikes US forces in latest propaganda video
- Taiwanese woman commits suicide while chatting on Facebook
- The night the earth went dark: World makes statement against climate change
- 'Entirely fabricated': EU Parliament condemns Philippine senator’s drug charges