The Photo Chosun currently has up –and featured on its front page, no less — a gallery of risque photos of Russian and Ukrainian teenage girls celebrating their high school graduations. Earlier this year the Chosun also featured a creepy gallery of apparently secretly-snapped photos of Korean schoolgirls in short skirts. As Robert Koehler ntoed today, the Korean media can truly be an irony-free zone.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- US supported mass killings of half a million Indonesians in 1965
- Son of Thai ex-PM Thaksin vows to challenge money-laundering charges
- Refugees in India have to fend for themselves – this is how they manage
- Indonesia: Online 'virginity auctions' reflect wider tensions over women's rights
- Child sex abuse is rising in Southeast Asia as Internet usage grows