Two crested ibises hatched in Changnyeong, in Gyeongsangnamdo recently. They are first to do so on the peninsula in over thirty years. Four other eggs have not hatched yet.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Malaysia's Taib family to face Canadian court over money laundering case
- Malaysian beer festival canned after Muslim uproar
- France will skip 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang if safety isn't assured
- 21 kids died in a school fire in Malaysia. Here's what you should know
- Uber under investigation over allegations of bribery in Asia