Welcome to the web’s only spot dedicated to Korean news articles translated into English! Check out the “About Us” link above for more on what we are all about, and be sure to bookmark us as you’ll be wanting to come back again. Korea Beat is also part of the Galbijim project, which is rapidly becoming the best place on the net for Korea-centric discussion and offers the unique Galbijim Wiki where you will find a growing treasure trove of valuable information for life in Korea — and you can add your knowledge, as well. All of our posts here at Korea Beat will feature links to the Wiki with more background information.
Today’s Top Stories
Most Read This Week
- Philippines: Fisherman kept giant pearl worth '$100m' under bed for 10 years
- 'It will be bloody' if Philippine territory breached, Duterte warns China
- Thailand: Videos reveal Bangkok's illegal and bloody street fights
- Thai teens nabbed for killing and hiding transwoman's body under bed
- Malaysia: PM Najib says will take on Duterte to defend disputed state