Welcome to the web’s only spot dedicated to Korean news articles translated into English! Check out the “About Us” link above for more on what we are all about, and be sure to bookmark us as you’ll be wanting to come back again. Korea Beat is also part of the Galbijim project, which is rapidly becoming the best place on the net for Korea-centric discussion and offers the unique Galbijim Wiki where you will find a growing treasure trove of valuable information for life in Korea — and you can add your knowledge, as well. All of our posts here at Korea Beat will feature links to the Wiki with more background information.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Sri Lanka's mothers ask international community to help find their children
- Malaysia says military ‘ready’ over Jerusalem issue
- Philippines: Martial law extended in Mindanao for another year
- Bangkok street vendor awarded city's first Michelin star
- US citizen on the loose as more inmates escape Bali prison