Welcome to the web’s only spot dedicated to Korean news articles translated into English! Check out the “About Us” link above for more on what we are all about, and be sure to bookmark us as you’ll be wanting to come back again. Korea Beat is also part of the Galbijim project, which is rapidly becoming the best place on the net for Korea-centric discussion and offers the unique Galbijim Wiki where you will find a growing treasure trove of valuable information for life in Korea — and you can add your knowledge, as well. All of our posts here at Korea Beat will feature links to the Wiki with more background information.
Today’s Top Stories
MOST READ THIS WEEK
- Something fishy is going on with the corruption-related arrests in Malaysia
- Pressure on Malaysian ringgit as graft probes pile up
- Thailand: Fighter jet crashes during Children’s Day airshow, pilot killed
- Can Japan ignore global condemnation against its whale hunting?
- Duterte like Lee Kuan Yew, strict but effective – Philippine govt