Joanne Lane is an Australian freelance photojournalist based in Brisbane. A love of writing from an early age led her to complete a university journalism degree in 1996 with the idea of pursuing sports journalism, but she soon found the constraints of the newsroom too much. The travel bug soon hit and Jo has now travelled to some 40 countries or more and lived in a few as well, writing and documenting her experiences for newspapers, magazines and online sources around the world.
Most Read This Week
- Thai netizens slam media coverage of 'Por' Thrisadee's funeral
- Cambodian market vendors repel Thai police crackdown on counterfeit goods
- The tragic case of Benjamin Lim: is Singapore's justice system flawed?
- Popular Thai actor 'Por' Thrisadee, 37, dies of dengue fever
- Bangkok is ranked Asia's most popular city yet again