Joanne Lane is an Australian freelance photojournalist based in Brisbane. A love of writing from an early age led her to complete a university journalism degree in 1996 with the idea of pursuing sports journalism, but she soon found the constraints of the newsroom too much. The travel bug soon hit and Jo has now travelled to some 40 countries or more and lived in a few as well, writing and documenting her experiences for newspapers, magazines and online sources around the world.
Most Read This Week
- Closet Christians in Malaysia: Proselytism or politics?
- Thai army says it's not involved in park corruption case
- Court order Cambodian opposition chief to hear fresh charges
- ASEAN: Two-day summit to develop integrated approach to trade, security
- As dams empty, Thailand is facing a severe water crisis