Thailand’s Collaborative Blog
Saksith Saiyasombut & Siam Voices
- Siam Voices is a collaborative blog providing a unique insight into the social, political and economic realities in Thailand. Initially recruited to stand in after fellow blogger Bangkok Pundit took a short break in summer 2010, this team of expert journalists and academics became the collective now known as Siam Voices. ------- Saksith Saiyasombut (ศักดิ์สิทธิ์ ไสยสมบัติิ) is a Thai political blogger and freelance foreign correspondent, writing about Thai politics and current affairs since 2010. He currently works for Channel NewsAsia as a reporter and has made previous appearances on Al Jazeera English, BBC World Service and Radio Australia.
- Thailand: Ultra-conservatives hijack "Thai Spring" moniker
- Thailand's topless talent show shock: Are some breasts more equal than others?
- Tongue-Thai'ed!: Of protester 'garbage', ancient kings and deputy PMs
- Thailand's skin whitening craze: How far will it go?
- Are Thais really the most adulterous couples in the world?
- Thailand: What has hair got to do with children’s rights?
- Tongue-Thai'ed!: An insult to the PM, a libel suit and an avalanche of poor decisions
- Bangkok approves track route for Formula 1 GP night race
- Thai Education Failures – Part 4: Dismal English-language training
- Thailand's ‘pretties’ and the beauty to die for
- Did a Thai MP really tell Thai women it's better to marry a foreigner?
- The Manager readers’ outbursts on Elisabetta Polenghi
- Did monk really predict ‘damage once Thailand has a female PM’?
- Thai Buddhist cult claims to know afterlife of Steve Jobs
- Yingluck's European tour: Strictly business as usual
- What killed seven people in Chiang Mai, Thailand?
- Google releases Transparency Report: Thailand an unknown quantity
- Thailand: What we missed in September 2012
- Thailand: Abhisit, Suthep charged with murder over 2010 crackdown
- Webmaster of Thai news site ‘Prachatai’ arrested again UPDATED