Apply to Master’s Programmes at Chalmers University of TechnologyBy Chalmers University of Technology Jan 03, 2012 5:46PM UTC
For non EU/EEA citizens, a Chalmers Master’s programme costs SEK 140,000/academic year. The only exceptions are two programmes: “Architecture and Urban Design” and “Design for Sustainable Development”, which cost SEK 190,000/academic year.
For international students we offer over 90 scholarships, which can reduce the tuition fee with 75% or 100%. Read more information about fees and scholarships on our website. You apply for scholarships on Chalmers website; apply for a scholarship.
How to apply to Master’s Programmes
1. Read all information about your Master’s programme on the web
2. Click the “apply now” button on the programme web page
3. In the application system (Universityadmissions.se) – create a profile with your personal details and submit your application. Application deadline 16 Jan 2012.
4. Prepare and send your documents and transcripts by post. Deadline for receipt of supporting academic documents 1 February 2012.
5. Pay the application fee. Deadline for receipt of application fee 1 February 2012.
6. Apply for scholarships on Chalmers website. Application deadline 16 Jan 2012.
You’ll find important key dates and more information about application and admission on our website.
Make sure that you include all required documents in your application package.
If you have questions regarding the application and admission process, including deadlines, supporting documents, English tests, etc., you can send an email to the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific questions about the programme’s content, send a mail to the contact person you’ll find on the programme webpage.
If you have other general queries please contact: email@example.com
//Cecilia Hillman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chalmers University of Technology