Are you having trouble deciding on the best course for you?By Falmouth University Apr 23, 2014 11:01PM UTC
Take an International Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Falmouth University!
Our International Foundation Diploma in Art and Design is a great course for exploring different areas of creativity, finding where your strengths are and what areas you prefer to work in. This course also helps to develop your English language, your personal portfolio and adjust to the cultural differences.
If you can’t decide on a degree course our International Foundation could be the best choice to help you progress onto the correct degree course for you after a year of personal development.
Who is this course for: –
- ARTS Students who would like some assistance with western culture and teaching styles before completing a degree in the UK
- Students who want quality teaching with plenty of access to their tutors and one to one time.
- Students with a lower IELTS of 5.0 minimum (4.5 across all components) and require English language assistance
- Students who may not know what to specialise in at Degree level– can try different methods including graphic design, textiles, 3D design and more before they select their degree
- This course gives guaranteed progression onto a degree at Falmouth University
See more details here www.falmouth.ac.uk/international-foundation
Here are some of the key facts about Falmouth University:
- Falmouth University is one of the UK’s leading specialist arts institutions
- Ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd globally for the overall quality of our international student experience (by the International Student Barometer 2013)
- Among the Top 3 Creative Universities in the UK according to the Which? University poll
- Industry-standard facilities with over £100 million invested since 2004
- Over 300 international students studying with us from across the world