Business Management online presentationBy University of Derby Oct 04, 2013 7:57PM UTC
Are you interested in studying a Business Management or a Business Management Joint Honours degree? The University of Derby welcomes you to a live Webinar, taking place on Tuesday 5 November, 11am G.M.T discussing our Business Management and Business Management Joint Honours degrees.
What is a Webinar?
A Webinar is a virtual presentation allowing you to get a feel of the course and the university without having to attend an open day.
What will our Webinar include?
A live video feed presentation hosted by the following guest speakers
- Senior Lecturer at the University of Derby Simon Gee will be talking through all of the course content for both the Business Management and Business Management Joint Honours degrees.
- International Recruitment Manager Sarah Caine will be speaking about how our International Student Centre (voted number one in the world for student satisfaction) will support students throughout their time at university. Sarah is also going to explain to the viewer’s how they can apply to the university.
- Marketing and Advertising Work Placement Student Jordan Diston will tell you about university life from a student’s point of view as well as some of the facilities the university has to offer.
There will be a question and answer session after the webinar in which you can ask any questions you may have by simply typing your question.
The information provided in the Webinar will be helpful to any international counsellors. We highly recommend you sign up.
If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to contact our International Student Centre who will be happy to help:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Skype us at derby.uni.international
- Call us on 00 44 (0)1332 591698
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter.